31 October 2023
37 hours per week
323,949 per year
Mind in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes – community navigator
We are looking for a community navigator for our Milton Keynes services. To help improve the community.
What you'll do
- Work within the ethos, visions and values of the organisation.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Mind BLMK team.
- Attend and contribute to meetings relevant to the role.
- Attend the weekly SPA meetings. Provide feedback and information on service quality and accessibility.
- Record and collate referral and booking information in a prescribed format.
- Produce reports as and when required by the team leader.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues supporting each other and meeting regularly.
- Commit to and complete training and qualifications identified for the role.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least 1 years experience of working in health, social care or information and advice.
- Evidence good interpersonal skills to build rapport with people.
- Good communication, motivation and negotiation skills
- IT skills
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mind in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes website.