02 January 2024
15 January 2024
7 or 4 hour shifts, working on a 2 week rolling rota on a 2/2/3 working pattern
£10.90 per hour
Mid and North East Essex Mind – mental health support worker
We're looking for an experienced individual who is committed to ensuring the provision of effective and person-centred support during a difficult time.
Our Crisis Cafes operate from two central locations, one in Colchester and one in Clacton. Our team of Support Workers are supported by the Service Lead and an NHS Mental Health Nurse. The Haven Project also forms part of the service, delivering resilience workshops.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Assess, monitor and support individuals on a one-to-one basis, through appropriate group work and in partnership with a variety of organisations in the area
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience in supporting adults in the community, working as part of a wider team
- Knowledge of the local community and the support available
- Respectful, empathetic and honest approach
- Experience of working within mental health services is an advantage
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mid and North East Essex Mind website.