29 January 2024
7 hour shifts (18:00–01:00) on a 2 week rolling rota
£25,636.93 full time equivalent per year (pro rata salary £16,749.46)
Mid and North East Essex Mind – mental health service coordinator
The Mid Essex Sanctuary provides support via phone and in person to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
The service coordinator works as part of a team who provides emotional support to people who are referred to the service. Each call is different, and we provide emotional support through active listening, distraction techniques and signposting.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Be responsible for leading the shift
- Give advice and guidance to the support workers
- Take over the support of a client, where necessary
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience of supporting people living with mental health challenges
- Experience supervising a team
- Desire for a role that provides different challenges every day
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Mid and North East Essex Mind website.