01 January 2024
11 January 2024
£34,723 per year
£34,723 per year
Leeds Mind – locality manager
The Linking Leeds Social Prescribing service aims to improve physical, mental and social health and wellbeing through a holistic approach to improve quality of life and confidence in self-management and supporting independence.
The Locality Manager will be responsible for a team of Wellbeing Coordinators, who will be integrated as part of the extended GP Health and Care teams and work with Local Care Partnership (LCP) partners to improve the way the needs of local populations are met, taking referrals to the Social Prescribing service from GP surgeries across Leeds.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Offer supervision, support and direction to Senior Wellbeing Coordinators and Wellbeing Coordinators
- Act as a senior representative of the service
- Build strong links and pathways with local voluntary and statutory mental health provision, improving access and addressing health inequality
- Build relationships with key staff in GP practices within the local Primary Care Network (PCN), attending relevant meetings, becoming part of the wider network team, giving information and feedback on social prescribing
- Undertake partnership working with local agencies to raise awareness of social prescribing and how partnership working can reduce pressure on statutory services, improve health outcomes and enable a holistic approach to care
We're looking for someone with:
- Good understanding of the impact of health inequality
- Strong project management and partnership working skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships with a wide range of mental health services and activities
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Leeds Mind website.