13 September 2023
04 September 2023
21 hours per week
Lancashire Mind – project coordinator
We’re looking for a bold and caring person to join our adult projects team as a project coordinator.
We want someone who has experience of working with South Asian communities. Ideally, you'll be able to communicate bilingually, and you'll have the drive and determination to deliver impactful projects.
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt your communication style to different audiences (like service users, public sector professionals and the voluntary and community sector)
- Previous experience of supporting people with their mental health
- An open, hardworking, creative attitude
- An understanding of the barriers to engagement that South Asian communities can face
You will work on the Connecting Communities project, funded by the National Lottery Community Fund. You will plan, deliver and evaluate one-to-one and group support in different settings in the local community.
This is an exciting time for Lancashire Mind. We're growing our adult projects team to support more people. We want someone who believes in our vision of a Lancashire. Where everyone has the opportunity to have the best mental health and wellbeing possible.
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page. You'll be taken to the Lancashire Mind website.