04 September 2023
14 September 2023
Fixed term until 31 March 2023, with possible extension
21 per week
£25,767 pro rata
Lancashire Mind – engagement coordinator
Do you want to join a team which is passionate about improving the mental health and wellbeing for the people of Lancashire?
Lancashire Mind is looking for a passionate, open and bold person to join the engagement team. You'll do county-wide mental health service mapping, engagement and analysis work in the voluntary and community sector.
This work will help us learn how we can support clinical health services, and ultimately make a positive impact on the long-term mental health landscape in Lancashire.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience working in the voluntary and community sector
- A track record of engaging with communities in your local area
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt your style for different audiences
- Strong networking skills
- An open, hardworking, proactive and committed attitude
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page. You'll be taken to the Lancashire Mind website.