18 August 2023
24 August 2023
Fixed term for 12 months
30 hours per week
£24,818.75 full time equivalent
Doncaster Mind – therapy coordinator
About the role
The therapy coordinator takes responsibility for the day to day running of Doncaster Mind's therapy services.
You'll help develop our counselling service. You'll maintain the service, working closely with a qualified counsellor, volunteer counsellors and students on placement.
You won't directly deliver therapy, but you'll have lots of client contact. You'll do initial assessments and support clients to access therapy and schedule appointments.
- Manage waiting lists
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the service
- Expand the service to bring in extra therapies over time
- Recruit and support qualified counsellors and students on placement
You must have:
- A comprehensive understanding of therapies that support mental health recovery
- Experience of doing client assessments and supporting volunteers
- Excellent admin skills
How to apply
For more information and to apply, click apply now at the top of this page.