14 February 2024
19 February 2024
22.5 hours per week
£17,179.20 per year (£28,632.00 full time equivalent)
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind – communications and marketing officer
We're currently looking for a communications and marketing officer to deliver effective and impactful communications and campaigns that raise awareness of Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind’s services and mental health promotion goals.
What you'll do
In this role you'll:
- Promote our Good Life service across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Develop and distribute Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind’s quarterly e-bulletin, taking a targeted approach to increasing engagement
We're looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable experience of developing and adapting communications messages for a variety of platforms and audiences
- Ability to respond to a brief and develop engaging, inclusive and impactful communications within tight timescales
- Ability to interview a range of people, with sensitivity, and create engaging articles, videos and case studies
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind website.