24 September 2023
Maternity cover - 6 month fixed-term contract
30 hours per week (part time)
£23,159 per year (based on a full-time salary of £28,949)
Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich Mind – counselling office coordinator
We're looking for a counselling office coordinator to provide maternity cover. You'll provide administrative support to the counselling services. This will include database management, maintenance, and client records management.
What you'll do
- Support and administer the day-to-day running of the services and the office.
- Support the service staff by completing administrative tasks.
- Communicate with clients receiving counselling (or on waiting list) in Greenwich counselling service.
- Maintain client data, confidential records and correspondence in line with GDPR and BACP guidelines.
- Deliver COREnet database training and 1:1 practice sessions with the counselling team and volunteers.
- Provide administrative support for counselling team meetings including distributing papers and taking minutes.
- Support the joint clinical leads and the counselling team with quarterly service reports.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience in an administrative role in an office environment
- Can work to deadlines and prioritise their own workload
- Has experience writing service reports and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Is good with people, and has great written communication skills
- Can maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in relation to client records and GDPR
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich Mind website.