06 September 2023
15 September 2023
37 hours per week
£38,200 per year
Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes Mind (BLMK Mind) – lived experience operational services manager
As our lived experience operational services manager, you'll work with the head of operations, senior leadership and executive teams to plan, develop and implement BLMK Mind's peer support and lived experience services.
You'll make sure services are delivered efficiently and in line with BLMK Mind's culture. You'll also help monitor BLMK Mind's long and short-term plans.
What you'll do
- Make sure our service structure and resources are fit for service delivery
- Line manage relevant post holders
- Work with the operations team to manage the workforce, including covering recruitment and performance management challenges
- Identify training and development needs and recommend training activities
- Recommend and manage changes to structure and activities to respond to service user needs
- Develop and maintain a high standard of knowledge and expertise in developing, implementing, and managing lived experience and peer support services
- Represent BLMK Mind externally as a lived experience professional
- Work with the influence and participation lead to provide a cohesive approach to lived experience and peer support
You'll support, develop and direct a team of managers and co-ordinators who lead a diverse range of projects and services. You'll therefore need:
- To be confident in monitoring, reporting, and communicating key aspects of deliverables in a wide range of professional settings
- To have strong management, communication, and coaching skills
- A passion for improving community mental health services
- To demonstrate how you've used your own lived experience in a professional setting
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page. This will take you through to the BLMK Mind website.