Read Plaid Cymru's manifesto
- Plaid Cymru will increase access to talking therapies, as well as funding support for eating disorders, and drug and alcohol treatment.
- We will also increase resources for mental health services for young people in Wales
- We will encourage employers to provide adequate support for staff experiencing mental health difficulties.
- In order to help prisoners with mental health and drug or alcohol problems we will improve co-operation between the prison service and health and substance misuse services.
- We will help people who have the most difficulty finding work, including those with a disability and who have limited skills and qualifications, to find a suitable job.
- This will be achieved by dealing with people fairly and by focusing on what individuals can achieve on a day to day basis without the threat of sanctions.