Managing people at work who are stressed, anxious or depressed
Early bird rate- £199 for bookings made in excess of 4 weeks before course date.
- Standard rate - £239*
- Local Mind rate - £179
Prices include a full day's training, comprehensive training materials, refreshments and lunch. Please book early to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited. *Consession spaces are very limited and charged at £159 on a first come first served basis.
What will this course do?
This course will help managers to manage people who are struggling at work, in line with the government’s SHIFT guidance, and so helps individuals and organisations to perform to higher standards
24 September 2013, London
Who should attend?
Anyone who manages staff that are stressed, anxious or depressed, or who find themselves informally doing so.
Anna Minogue has been working in the feild of mental health for over 10 years and is a respected trainer for Mind.
- The different models of mental health
- How mental illnesses are diagnosed
- The causes, signs and symptoms and treatment and support options that relate to stress, anxiety and depression
- What organisations are expected to provide for employees who are stressed, anxious or depressed
- What individuals who are stressed, anxious or depressed are expected to do for themselves
- What to do when this doesn’t work and the problem increases
- Appropriate language and topics for 1:1 meetings with staff who are struggling
This one day course will run from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm with short comfort breaks in the morning and afternoon, and a one-hour lunch break. Course registration will begin at 9.30am.
Bizniz Point Centre, 44 Broadway, Stratford, London E15 1XH
Please note: booking forms received without a method of payment will not be confirmed until payment has been received.