Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley Mind
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm though some services are delivered outside of these hours.
- Anger management
- Anxiety management
- Carers' services
- Depression management
- Drop in
- Education and training
- Hearing voices support groups
- IT facilities and groups
- Relaxation groups
- Self help groups
- Volunteer opportunities
Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley Mind provides a range of services to support people with mental health issues and their relatives and carers. Other services include:
- Time to change group
- Community services
- Options group: Service user run social events group
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) self help group
- Assisted volunteering
- Individual work on the Recovery star
- BAME forum and 1-2-1 support
- Coping with life courses including depression, Anxiety, Assertiveness skills, Self-esteem and coping with stress groups
- Various activities including creative writing, healthy eating, photography, literacy and numeracy
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts