Middlesbrough & Stockton Mind
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4pm
- Carers' services
- Information services
- Listening support
- Mental health awareness training
- Service user groups
- Volunteer opportunities
- Young people's services
- Support for people in a criminal justice setting
- Mentoring for offenders and ex-offenders
- Social support
- User and carer involvement
- Outdoor and environmental activities
Middlesbrough and Stockton Mind provide confidential services for people experiencing emotional or mental health problems and their families.
- Information is available from both our Middlesbrough and Stockton Offices.
- For our Stockton Office email Paul Christon, or call 01642 633 525.
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts