South East & Central Essex Mind
Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
- Black and minority ethnic groups and services
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Home visits
- Talking therapies
- Women's groups and services
- Eating disorder counselling
- Improved Access to Psychological Therapy services
- Community Bridge Builders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Counselling Services
- Stress and mood management
- Youth Counselling
- Mental Health Training
South East & Central Essex Mind is a merger between Southend Mind and Chelmsford Mind.
If you would like to make a donation in relation to the work of
Southend or Chelmsford Minds please visit the website at
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts