Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4.30pm.
- Advice and Information
- Anxiety management
- Benefit advice
- Black and minority ethnic groups and services
- Carers' services
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Community care
- Day services
- Depression management
- Drop in
- Outreach services
- Talking treatments
- Women's groups and services
- Young people's services
Oxfordshire Mind provide a range of services across Oxfordshire including
- Oxfordshire Wellbeing Service (information & signposting, short courses, peer support groups and short term 1:1 support)
- Supported Housing (projects in Oxford City plus South, Vale and West Oxfordshire)
- IAPT psychological therapies (Step 2 IAPT services provided in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Trust)
For more information contact the Oxfordshire Mind Information Service on 01865 247788 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts