Mind in Camden
Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 5pm.
- Day services
- Hearing voices support groups
- Volunteer opportunities
- Minor Tranquilliser Project: 020 7241 8980
- London-wide hearing voices project for children
- Peer support for young people who hear, see or sense things that other people don't.
- London-wide prison project
- Day services at Camden Mind are available 7 days a week and can be accessed via professional or self referral. Hours vary depending on activity
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts