Opening hours: Office - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.00pm. Activity hours do vary. Please contact the office for further details.
- Black and minority ethnic groups and services
- Carers' services
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Complementary and alternative therapies
- Employment-related services
- Outreach services
- Talking treatments
- Volunteer opportunities
- Improving access to psychological therapies service (IAPTS)
- Low cost counselling scheme
- Well Business training project
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
Finding a future in the past
Claire blogs about her experiences with psychosis and how an archaeology project run by Hereford Mind has had a positive impact in her life.
Managing OCD, living in the right now
After struggling with his mental health, Darren sought the help of his local Mind. Here, he blogs about how getting outdoors at an Ecominds project helped him to calm his mind.
- More blog posts