London to Paris Cycle Challenge
Dates: 11-15 September 2013
Registration: £50 (Reduced from £99 for a limited time)
Min sponsorship: £1,200
Challenge days: 5
(4 days cycling)
Cycling feels great!
Join us for the ultimate European cycling challenge. Take advantage of the therapeutic effects of cycling in the great outdoors to help you feel great!
What better way to spend a long weekend, than experiencing a wonderful cycle between two capital cities, with like minded people, while raising important, life changing funds for Mind.
Whatever your level of cycling, you will pass through beautiful English villages into stunning rural France, and take in many historical landmarks to Paris - one of the most magical places on Earth. This will be a fantastic lifetime achievement and we hope you decide to join us.
I signed up to the London to Paris cycle challenge in aid of Mind and I’m very pleased to say, we made it! I loved the experience and can quite confidently say it was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life - ever.
- Vicki Prout, Mind's Media Officer and London to Paris cyclist
Read her full blog post here.
We pride ourselves on giving our cyclists all the support they need, after all you'll be raising important funds to help us make sure that everyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn.
You can expect to receive :
- A London to Paris support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and challenge advice to help you prepare.
- Regular enewsletters in the lead up to the event to help keep you motivated!
- A dedicated and experienced London to Paris coordinator who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- A Mind cycling jersey to wear for the event.
- Fundraising materials when requested.
Find out more
Need to speak to the Mind Events team?
Call 020 8215 2293. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Thank you very much for your interest in supporting Mind in this way. If you have any questions, do get in touch. We hope to welcome you to the challenge soon.