Nightrider cycle challenge 2013
Date: 8 June 2013
Distance: 100 km
Registration fee: £39
Minimum sponsorship: £175
Status: Event full - register your interest for 2014.
About the challenge
Join us in this exciting cycle event with a difference. What better way to take in some of the most famous streets and landmarks of London then by moonlight!
Starting at Crystal Palace in South East London at 11pm you’ll set off on the 100km circular route, taking you past sights such as Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Paul Cathedral, Canary Wharf, London Zoo, Regents Park, Lord's Cricket Ground, The Royal Opera House, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace to name a few!
The route will be fully signposted and there will be snack stops along the way to keep you going. You'll finish back at Crystal Palace in time for a celebratory breakfast!
There are two ways in which you can join the Mind team
1. Secure a charity place with Mind: We have a limited number of places and are asking participants to pay a registration fee of £39 to secure your place on the challenge and to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £175 (not including Gift Aid).
You will be taken to the event organisers website.
- Have a question? Read these FAQs from the Nightrider organisers.
2. Your own place through the challenge organisers. If you have registered directly with the event organisers, we would be delighted to have your support. We wont ask for a minimum sposnsorship amount, just ask you to raise whatever you can for Mind.
Fill in our short online form to join the Mind team.
Once you have registered we will do everything we can to help you feel fully prepared for the challenge.
You'll receive the following support from us:
- An initial support pack equipped with loads of fundraising tips and challenge advice to help you prepare.
- Regular enewsletters in the lead up to the event to help keep you motivated!
- A dedicated event coordinator from our Events team who will be on hand to answer your questions.
- A Mind T-shirts to wear for the event.
- Fundraising materials when requested.
If you require further information please contact us via this form, or call us on 0871 872 1144.
Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales and by joining our team you will enable us to continue to provide support to the 1 in 4 people who experience mental distress in their life times.
In response to demand Mind opened a legal advice line to provide information about mental health and related law to people experiencing mental distress, families, carers, advocates and other professionals. It costs us £500 to keep the legal line open for one day.