Brighton Marathon 2014
Date: 6 April 2014
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £40
Minimum sponsorship: £500
Status: Open for entries - secure your place today!
Do good, feel great!
Join Mind's team for this beautiful coastal marathon taking place in Brighton in April 2014.
Join our team
- Already have a place? If you manage to secure a place through the organisers - we'd love to welcome your support, and there's no minimum amount to raise.
Join our wonderful team!
- Need one of our charity places? To secure one of our charity places you'll need to pay a registration fee of £40 and raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship. Register today!
We pride ourselves on giving all of our runners the support, inspiration and admiration you deserve - so whether you've secured your own place or have a Mind charity place we will be with you every step of the way. After all, you'll be helping to raise vital funds for our important cause.
What you can expect when you join our team :
- Plenty of training and fundraising advice to help you reach your goals
- regular e-newsletter updates
- a vest with your name overprinted
- a post race reception
- a dedicated project manager to provide any advice you need along the way
We will do everything we can to ensure that you have a fantastic Brighton Marathon experience!
Some years ago I went through quite a severe depression and running saved me. I ran the marathon for those who can't face getting out of bed in the mornings to tell you that life will get better.
Gemma, Mind marathon runner
If you would like further information before you sign up, send us a message, or give us a call on 0871 872 1144.
Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales and by joining our team you will enable us to continue to provide support to the 1 in 4 people who experience mental distress in their life times.
£30 could train a volunteer to become a Mind campaigner, helping us to promote awareness of important mental health issues.
Find out how good it feels to run for Mind: