Great Manchester Run 2013
Date: 26 May 2013
Distance: 10 kilometres
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: £150
Sign up : Registration for 2013 has now closed. Register an interest in 2014.
About the challenge
Mind is delighted to be one of the main partner charities for the Great Manchester Run, a popular 10k through the streets of Manchester where you'll enjoy the buzz of taking part alongside 400 other Mind supporters in a field of 40,000 people.
It's a fantastic run for first timers - and those looking for a personal best!
Whether you manage to secure your own place or a Mind guaranteed place, we pride ourselves on giving our team the support and admiration they deserve. We offer all our runners a fantastic support package including :
- Plenty of training and fundraising advice to help you achieve your goals
- A running vest with your name overprinted
- A fantastic post race reception with refreshments and support on the day
- A dedicated and experienced project manager to help you every step of the way!
We will do all that we can to ensure that you have a fantastic Great Manchester Run experience.
2. Official place: If you have managed to secure your own place directly through the event organisers, we would be delighted if you join us. With no minimum amount to raise, we simply ask that you raise what you can and you'll receive all the support listed above!
If you've already secured your place simply complete this form to run for Mind!
If you have any questions please get in touch with the team by completing this form, or call us on 0844 448 4452.
Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales and by joining our team you will enable us to continue to provide support to the 1 in 4 people who experience mental distress in their life times.
£150 would help support a local Mind association to provide training programmes and work experience for people recovering from mental illness, increasing their confidence and giving them real employment opportunities.
Watch our short film This is Mind to find out how your support will make a real difference to real people.