- Please do not sell tickets door to door
- We cannot provide tickets to anyone under the age of 16
- Late requests for tickets will be sent books for the next valid draw instead.
- We regret that due to Gambling Commission Regulations we are not able to supply tickets to addresses in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, or outside of the UK
Frequently asked questions
Who can I sell them to?
You can buy tickets for yourself or sell them to friends, family or people at work.
How will I pay the money to Mind?
You will receive a freepost addressed envelope and you can use it to return the ticket stubs with a cheque or postal order.
What should I do with tickets I can’t sell?
Sell as many as you can, then recycle the ones you haven’t sold.
What should I do when I have sold my tickets?
Please return the ticket stubs and cheque or postal order for the amount raised.
Ensure that the stubs are correctly filled in and returned in the envelope provided.
How do I find out who won?
All winners will be notified in writing after the draw date. The list of the latest winning raffle tickets is above.
Terms and conditions
- We cannot supply tickets to anyone under the age of 16 or to addresses in Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or outside the United Kingdom
- Winners will be notified in writing. A list of winners and tickets will be posted on this page.
Read the full list of terms and conditions.
If you feel that you have a problem with gambling please visit Gamcare's website for help and advice or ring their helpline 0845 6000 133