Start taking care of your business
Mind can help you make your business more mentally healty. Get involved in our business summit or download our information and advice.
Our employers guide shows you where to start evaluating how mentally healthy your workplace is and how to tackle the causes of mental ill health.
There are case studies of what other companies are doing and sign posts for further help.
In partnership with the Federation of Small Businesses we've also created a guide for small businesses
- Employers resource – free online, resource bank of information for employers
- Mind Workplace provides consultancy and training for employers on mental health, enhancing productivity by improving business practices
- Our in-house training service can deliver a bespoke course on mental health issues for you and your organisation.
- Mind's legal briefing on Disability Discrimination under the Equality Act
- Managing and supporting mental health at work
Together with the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) Mind has produced a guide for employers to help them manage employees’ mental health positively and sensitively.
Putting on a brave face - film
Mental health is still taboo in the workplace, with millions of people feeling that they need to put on a ‘brave face’ and hide their workplace stress.
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Taking care of business
"Your staff are your business. Investing in their wellbeing is paramount". Ahead of tomorrows webinar, Emma blogs for us about why supporting your staff is so vital.
Getting mental health support at work made all the difference to me
When David became ill with depression and anxiety, it was the support from his boss at a large City law firm that had the biggest impact.
Facing my fears
Mind runs training in mental health awareness for private and public sector organisations and individuals. One of our trainers, Amarinder, blogs about what speaking about her own experiences means to the audience (and to her).
- More blog posts