We have some wonderful supporters who have been involved in organising some amazing events to raise money and awareness for us. Some great examples include:
- Mindful - an arts festival and gala dinner to raise money for Mind's Creative Therapies fund.
- Imperial War Museum Gala Dinner
- St. James's Palace - an event celebrating the 40 years of Royal Patronage of HRH Princess Alexandra at St. James's Palace.
- Dark Side of the Moon Gig - a Pink Floyd inspired concert and charity auction.
- Maynard School Art Exhibition
If you would like to get involved and talk to us about organising a fundraising event, please contact Maria Healy on 020 8215 2316 or email us.