Involve your company
A partnership with Mind works both ways
Does your company mind?
In any one year, 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem. So chances are that your staff, their family, friends and colleagues will have experience of facing a mental health problem and trying to find the right help.
As the leading mental health charity in England and Wales, Mind:
- reaches over a quarter of a million people each year with our services
- provides vital information to thousands more and
- campaigns to make sure people facing mental health problems get the support and respect they deserve
So, how can we work together?
We at Mind have proved ourselves trusted and innovative partners for a range of great companies in very different businesses.
We have the know-how to create a partnership that meets your aims – for your corporate responsibility agenda and for your wider business. And when you need coverage right across Britain, we partner with our friends at the Scottish Association for Mental Health (SAMH).
- For a Charity of the Year partnership, we can deliver:
- first class fundraising events
- hundreds of volunteering opportunities
- payroll giving
- Cause related marketing campaigns can:
- drive sales of products related to wellbeing and health
- reach new audiences
- improve customer awareness and loyalty
- You can sponsor:
- one of our award wining publications
- a high profile campaigning event
- our Mind Media Awards that reach an audience of millions
- You can provide pro bono support, helping to deliver expertise such as legal advice, programme management and communications support.
Mental ill health costs UK business £26bn each year. We deliver expert mental health training and consultancy through our Mind Workplace team. Our Taking Care of Business campaign can help you build a mentally health workplace – benefiting you, your staff and your business performance.
To talk about how your company can establish a fundraising partnership with Mind
- call us on 020 8215 2236 / 2242
- email us
You can also read our guidelines for corporate partners.
Related Blog Posts
Marathon day aftermath
Matt blogs about how he felt after running the London marathon for Mind: "I've just had one of the best days of my life!"
Walking the three peaks challenge for Mind
Matt blogs for us today about why he's decided to take on the epic Three Peaks Challenge for Mind.
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
- More blog posts