Mind's information and advice
If you or someone you know is in crisis, there are many places you can turn to for help.
- What to do if you, or someone you know is in crisis
- How to cope with suicidal feelings - find out why you may be having suicidal feelings and options for you to consider to help you look forward and break the circle of your negative thoughts.
- How to help someone who is suicidal - gain an understanding of these feelings and to find the best way to respond.
- Crisis services - information on the range of crisis services that may be available and the standards that service users have a right to expect from crisis services.
- Panic attacks - a brief guide to coping with panic attacks.
- Coping with hospital admission - information on what to expect and how family and friends can help.
The Mind infoline: 0300 123 3393 / email@example.com
We give information on a range of topics including types of mental distress, where to get help, drug and alternative treatments and advocacy. We can also give details of help and support for people in their own area.
Legal Advice Service 0300 466 6463 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We give legal information and general advice on mental health related law covering mental health, mental capacity, community care, human rights and discrimination/equality related to mental health issues.