Online round up: people living with mental distress
Posted Friday 18 February 2011
One of the great things about the internet is that it is so easy to share stories with other people. One of the bad things about the 'net is that it can be really hard to find those stories – without surfing for hours on end. Here are a few blogs that you have told us about in the last few weeks:
- The anatomy of assault – Aliquant illustrates how suturing is done after prompted by her experiences in A&E with little or no anaesthetic
- Arbeit macht frei – Joanna discusses whether work really is good for you.
- Dealing with the black dog – a lawyer talks about her depression and the need for services.
- Hiding in plain sight – Cat describes her determination and experiences living with mental distress.
- This Week in Mentalists – Zarathustra has summarised their top picks including experiences on psychotherapy, psychiatrists and mentors and whether antidepressants affect fish.
Have you read any supportive blog posts recently? Share them in the comments below.
Taryn Ozorio, Mind Communications
Commenting is now closed.