Read about how your support is making a difference every day
- Paul Farmer's letter to our donors
- Crisis care campaign update
- Aggie MacKenzie tells us why she's cycling from London to Paris in support of Mind
- Life working on the Mind Infoline
- Plus how young people with mental health problems are being inspired by City and Hackney Mind
£5 helps provide advice. Help us provide advice to anyone experiencing depression or bereavement by providing essential information booklets.
£8.70 helps provide support. Help the Mind Infoline give support and advice to anyone experiencing a mental health problem whether they’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
£20 helps support more people locally. Help us to reach out to anyone experiencing a mental health problem whether they’re stressed, depressed or in crisis.
You might also like…
Related Blog Posts
Marathon day aftermath
Matt blogs about how he felt after running the London marathon for Mind: "I've just had one of the best days of my life!"
Walking the three peaks challenge for Mind
Matt blogs for us today about why he's decided to take on the epic Three Peaks Challenge for Mind.
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
- More blog posts